Explore the magical Maurepas and Manchac swamps on an unforgettable guided kayak tour. This tour offers the best wildlife viewing in the area.
Choose Your Adventure
New Orleans Tours
Welcome to beautiful New Orleans! The best way to get to know the Crescent City is to get out and explore with a local eco-tour guide by your side. The variety of tours we offer give you the unique opportunity to see the cultural and historical beauty of Nola as well as support the amazing locals who are passionate about it.
New Orleans Booze Cruise
Come with us and discover the hidden gems of the Big Easy Party via pedal or paddle. Is your bachelor or bachelorette party looking for an adventure? Try the new party boat or party bike! The New Orleans booze cruise is a fun way to spend time on the water that is an eco-activity, a workout(if you want it to be) and a party.
New Orleans Eco-Tours
We first started this eco-tour business after looking at all of the tourist activities offered in New Orleans and recognizing that most of them were not ecologically focused. We read a lot of reviews of other tour operators and noticed that there were plenty of people complaining about swamp tours having too large of groups, the illegal feeding of wildlife with hotdogs and marshmallows, and the overall quality of tours in general. So we set out to create smaller, high-quality tours that focus on the preservation and conservation of Louisiana’s wetlands, wildlife, and culture.
What People Are Saying About Admire New Orleans Tours
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.