Explore the wild Honey Island Swamp on a guided New Orleans kayak swamp tour that opens your eyes to the real backwoods swamp.
New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tour
Explore the magical Maurepas and Manchac swamps.
Paddle Through New Orleans’ Picturesque Swamps on a Kayak
Are you looking for a scenic tour of the natural swamp landscapes of New Orleans? This picturesque kayak tour takes you through the Maurepas Swamp and Manchac Swamp, which offer some of the best wildlife viewings in the area.
What to Expect
- A secluded, calm, and pristine setting
- Dense cypress forest and expansive wetlands
- An array of wildlife surrounding you as you paddle
- Calm waters, ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike
- Your guide narrates the tour and educates you on your surroundings as well as the current preservation and conservation efforts of Louisiana’s endangered wetland ecosystem.
- Transportation provided from the French Quarter for $20, meeting 1 hour 20 minutes prior to tour time!
- Private residence and hotel pick-up available for $40.
Reservations are highly recommended, as spaces fill up quickly. If you do not use our transportation, driving directions are sent in the confirmation email you receive after booking.
What Do I Bring?
Please see our FAQ for important information about our tours.