Explore the magical Maurepas and Manchac swamps on an unforgettable guided kayak tour. This tour offers the best wildlife viewing in the area.
Honey Island Kayak Swamp Tour
Join Us On A Funky Backwoods Swamp Kayak Tour Experience.
- Private Tour
- Person Can bring up to 8 for additional cost
- Additional Person
An Intermediate Kayak Tour Through the Honey Island Swamp
Explore the wild Honey Island Swamp! This guided New Orleans kayak swamp tour opens your eyes to the real backwoods swamp. Take in the sights, learn about the history and legends of Honey Island, and admire this unique ecosystem as you paddle along.
What to Expect
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem.
- Paddle past the set of True Detective.
- Home of the infamous Honey Island Swamp Monster — this legend might have you paddling a little faster than your friends!
- Broken down houseboats, rope swings, the Pearl River, and beautiful wildlife make for a wide variety of sights and stories.
- Transportation provided from the French Quarter for $20.
Spaces fill up quickly, so reservations are highly recommended. If you do not use our transportation, we meet near Pearl River, LA, and driving directions are emailed in the confirmation you receive after booking.
What Do I Bring?
Please see our FAQ for important information about our tours.